SapphireSteel Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2017, 01:31:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Welcome to the SapphireSteel forum - for discussion of the Sapphire and Amethyst IDEs
4074 Posts in 848 Topics by 708 Members
Latest Member: dcham_inbsys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  SapphireSteel Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  Amethyst
| | |-+  Deploy to Andriod with Amethyst
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Deploy to Andriod with Amethyst  (Read 10131 times)
san83

« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2014, 02:48:51 PM »

Thank you very much for your help.
With increased time 'Compiler Timeout' all earned.

Another caveat - it will be useful.
AVD Manager device name is not equal to the device name in the project properties (the parameter "-s").
Run the device named in AVD Manager "smsng3", but the list of devices shall be issued:
Code:
"D:\android\adt64\sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe" devices -l
List of devices attached
emulator-5554          device

Accordingly, with the parameter "-s" need to use the name "emulator-5554" in the project settings need to specify the device name - "emulator-5554".
san83

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2014, 07:48:52 AM »

Hello.
When you rebuild the project under Android, of 'output path' deletes all files with the *.xml, even completely unrelated to the project.

Also in the 'output path' copied files:
1. AIR configuration file *app.xml
2. Main file *.as
Data files are copied regardless of the switch "Copy content to output".

I have the final package for Android consists of many *.swf files that are collected by different projects.
And only one project uses a configuration file (app.xml) to create a single package (*.apk).
Therefore unnecessary copying for me uncomfortable.

Thank you.
Dermot
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2014, 03:28:08 AM »

OK - thanks.

We'll have a look at that - I think there may be an option to do what you want somewhere.

We think we've fixed the -s problem. If you want to test it, the new versions are available here

The Visual Studio 2010 version is http://www.sapphiresteel.com/downloads/amethyst_VS2010_2_0_5_1596.zip

The Visual Studio 2012 version is http://www.sapphiresteel.com/downloads/amethyst_VS2012_2_0_5_1596.zip

Dermot
Dermot
Administrator

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2014, 04:57:40 AM »

I've done some investigation of the file copying and deleting ...

1) I do not think that *.xml files should be deleted. We will remove that.

2) The main source file should not be copied - I think. But I will have to check this carefully - I'm not sure.

3) The configuration file xx-app.xml is required by the adt package command, and this is copied to the output directory.

However, if you do not want these to be in the output directory after the build, you can delete them by using the Post Build Event in the Build Events tab of the project properties. You can also use the Post Build events to copy the output files to where you want them.

Currently, the packaging is not done in the temporary build directory - possibly it should be and then the final package should be copied to the output directory. We think about that a little before doing anything.

Dermot
san83

« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2014, 01:43:08 AM »

Thank you for your help.
I think you're right. Copy file xx-app.xml should remain.
Just in my case, I need on projects that do not collect the package for Android, change the project type in ActionScript instead of AIR.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: